Home Health You Can Rely On
It’s our passion to deliver the physical and emotional support necessary for rapid recovery of our patients. Our staff of caring professionals will evaluate patients with a physician referral and will seamlessly communicate with the referring physician throughout their home health services. An on-call nurse is available at all times to our patients, their families, and caregivers.
We strive for excellence with every patient interaction & consider it an honor to accompany & assist our patients on their journey to recovery.
What is Home Health?
Home health care services are designed to maximize our clients' independence & recovery in the comfort of their home. Skilled nursing, Medical Social Work Services & rehabilitative therapies such as Physical Therapy(PT), Occupational Therapy(OT) and Speech Language Pathology(SLP) are provided to help with recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Who Qualifies for Home Health?
Home health care is for individuals who:
- Exhibit a significant and taxing effort to leave the home
- Are under the care of a physician
- Require skilled and/or intermittent care
Why Promontory Home Health?
- A skilled clinician will initiate evaluation within 48 hours of the referral.
- On call service & support 24 hours a day.
- Individualized care
- Multidisciplinary team of highly trained & compassionate care providers.
- Strong collaboration with referring physicians and primary care providers.
Home Health Costs
Our services may be available to you at no cost if you are covered by Medicare Part A benefits. Promontory Home Health accepts most commercial insurances. For more information please call us at 619-334-2686.